Spb Full Screen Keyboard 3.0.1

Written By Akki On Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Spb Full Screen Keyboard 3.0.1

Heya, 9}@%x)
62j"e0~
Spb Full Screen Keyboard 3.0.1: } q!i*^`
Tz`)Zk#Od
This is not a new release [Oct 07, 2005], but I did a search and couldn’t find it. sM_J:h
I run it on my HTC-touch and I have found it of great value for me, so I though I’d share it. It comes with a key. D[FOT
7mG=M+yG�
For description and screen shots: AS+xDE
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/fsk/?en JoM*bW)r
J~)jEP~
Enjoy! qJ.>5K0<
/TmN 5cZ17-3[z
lEZBawGO
============================ BK9VD2 G
Summary: zOnm;1++�
Spb Full Screen Keyboard is a unique text input tool for Pocket PC. Unlike other input methods it covers the entire screen area and has keys large enough to be typed with finger-tips rather than with a stylus. The dictionary-based correction algorithms allow users to reduce the number of misprints significantly. 78-w+[
============================= %}||@xTY/
]|8/~ [
P.S thgns8aW
This is my first upload here, so please be nice



Attachment Spb Full Screen Keyboard 3.0.1.zip (1041 K) Downloads:293

Share and Enjoy:
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
  • IndianPad
  • YahooMyWeb

One Comment